Monday, September 24, 2007

Cthulhu Kitty

I was recently sent the attached picture by the artist working on the cover of my next book. There is a connection here but I can't say anymore just at the moment. (Once there’s more from the publisher about this particular project in the public domain, I’ll let you know more about it here too.)

That’s about it really. I just wanted to share this image of cute and fluffy evil with you all. And no, my next book isn’t entitled ‘Yowl of the Octopuss’ or anything like that...

1 Comments:

Blogger TitusL said...

Cthulhu Cat is Coming!
Thought you might like my Cthulhu machinima film
The Highlander; Cthulhu Enigma
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdzezmqtHy4
Ia Ia Cthulhu Fhtagn!

December 9, 2011 at 8:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home