Friday, March 7, 2008

Adventures in time and space

Yes - it's out! 'The Horror of Howling Hill' hit the shelves yesterday, as evidenced by the photos below.

This particular book is my sixteenth published title and yet I still get that thrill of excitement when I see a new book of mine in print. And seeing it out on the shelves gives an added buzz. I have to confess, I almost had butterflies in my stomach when I checked out the new Doctor Who display in my local WHSmith yesterday.

But this morning, it's back to the real world. There's a new book to write, a new synopsis to prepare and future projects to be planned. So, to work!



3 Comments:

Blogger C64 Mat said...

DO NOT CLICK ON THE ABOVE LINKS! some idiot's posted links to viruses on here. I have submitted the username NAGOR to Blogger for inspection.

March 7, 2008 at 12:17 PM  
Blogger EvilRedEye said...

Whoopsie, clicked before reading the second comment. Shame someone had to spoil quite an exciting bit of news. Hello, by the way MC.

It must be great to see your work on the shelf, especially on quite a prominent display devoted to such a major IP. Hope your future projects go well Jon.

March 7, 2008 at 9:20 PM  
Blogger Jonathan Green said...

Hi, Mataeus and thanks for the heads-up. I've tried to delete the offending comment myself but without any luck so far.

And hello, Adrian. Thanks for the kind words.

March 8, 2008 at 8:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home