Saturday, March 1, 2008

I, Zombie



I was very excited to recently discover that Al Ewing (esteemed fellow Pax Britannia author) has written another title for Abaddon Books under the 'Tomes of the Dead' banner. This is what it says about the forthcoming book on Abaddon's website:

My name is John Doe. I've been dead for ten years. I have no heartbeat, no breath, no smell, just cold, clammy flesh animated by something I don't understand. So I sell my dead flesh to the highest bidder. If the price is right, I'll kill for you, steal for you, or save your life for you. There's no mystery you can't hire me to solve… apart from this one...

It sounds fantastic, and I for one cannot wait to read it. Keep an eye on the shelves of your local bookshop as it's due for release in June.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home