Monday, July 7, 2008

My Three Month Plan

Over at his blog Vicious Imagery, David Bishop has posted his plans, writing-wise, for the rest of 2008 and into 2009, inspired by one Miss Read, and her aspirations for the next three months.

Well, it's got me thinking too. What's my three month plan. This isn't so much what I hope to do as what I already have in terms of committments or projects that could take off at any moment.

So, between now and the end of September I need to:
~ Finish Human Nature, the novel I'm writing at the moment for Abaddon Books.
~ Plot the next two Ulysses Quicksilver adventures.
~ Plot and write another Ulysses Quicksilver short story.
~ Go through What is Myrrh Anyway? with my editor.

And between now and the end of September I may be:
~ Writing another book in its entirety (but I can't say anything more than that at the moment).
~ Pitching for another book (or books) with another publisher.
~ Starting on another project, if the sales of another of my books goes well.

And that's not including the regular round of jotting down ideas, developing other projects and sending out enquiry letters in the hope of further work in the future.

That suddenly sounds like quite a lot to achieve (oh, and I'm going any on holiday in that time too), so I'd better get back to work!

Until next time...

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Al said...

crikey! that's a busy schedule. you must type like a demon!

July 8, 2008 at 11:31 AM  
Blogger Jonathan Green said...

Well I'm certainly going to have to from now on.

July 8, 2008 at 11:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home