Saturday, August 22, 2009

A quick update...

... on what's been happening on the Greeniverse blogs lately.

Click here to read about my upcoming talk at Ealing Library.

Click here to read about my return to the Black Library and the Black Templars.

Click here to read about my contribution to Demons: A Clash of Steel Anthology.

Click here to find out more about Pax Britannia e-books.

Click here to find out why you should be reading this blog next week if you're a Fighting Fantasy fan.

Click here to learn about my small contribution to the Star Wars Clone Wars universe.

Click here to find out what I had to do with the Official Doctor Who Annual 2010.

And click here to find out how Christmas has come early (four months early!) in Rochdale here in the UK.

Until next time...

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home