Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Ever get the feeling someone's trying to tell you something?

Scanning the Interweb for reviews of my books the other day, I came across this review of Stormslayer by a certain Mrs Giggles.

I then dug deeper and uncovered a deep and lasting resentment of my work, combined with a bizarre masochistic streak as she(?) had read at least four of my gamebooks.


Well, from what I've read elsewhere, I would have to say that Mrs Giggles is in a vocal minority - of one! Her(?) criticisms of the book's structure smack of someone who made the wrong choices and went the wrong way and then blamed the book and the author for their own shortcomings. But never mind, there's always the next one - Night of the Necromancer - to get them really wound up all over again!

And remember, just because you are paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you!

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger C64 Mat said...

Nice to know that even this person hasn't got the balls to slate HotW :-D

October 14, 2009 at 9:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home