Monday, December 21, 2009

Merry Christmas from Pax Britannia and Abaddon Books

Glad tidings I bring, to you and your kin...

Those very generous people at Abaddon Books have a seasonal gift for all eBook readers this year - a FREE Pax Britannia short story, by me, entitled Christmas Past. This special edition also has a couple of extras tucked away inside, including news of some upcoming titles.

Go to www.abaddonbooks.com/download and you can be the proud owner of a little seasonal madness from the world of Ulysses Quicksilver and Pax Britannia too!

Yo, ho, ho! Merry Christmas!

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger C64 Mat said...

Woah, excellent! You kept that one quiet! Merry Christmas, I hope you and your family have an excellent and rewarding holiday season. I shall be taking What is Myrrh Anyway with me for after Christmas Dinner to quiz the general chrimbo dinner populace on :)

December 21, 2009 at 11:13 PM  
Blogger Jonathan Green said...

Brilliant! Let me know how you all get on (when I post the answers after Crimbo of course).

December 22, 2009 at 12:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home